• Carrot Soup •
4 big red carrots, grated
2 teaspoons oil
1 onion, sliced fine
2 teaspoons curry powder
2 tablespoons cornflour mixed in
½ cup water
¼ cup fresh coconut milk
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil, then sauté onion with curry powder for 3 minutes.
- Add carrots and sauté for 6 minutes.
- Add 9 cups water. Let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Cool, strain, and reheat (optional).
- While simmering, add cornflour.
- Cool slightly, then add coconut milk, and salt and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately with soup sticks.