250 grams macaroni
2 teaspoons oil
2 vegetable soup cubes
1½ tablespoon olive oil
1 pod garlic, paste
2 large onions, finely chopped
400 grams mushrooms, steamed and sliced
½ teaspoon pepper
750 ml natural unsweetened soya milk
4 tablespoons maida
½ cup chopped parsley (optional)
1 teaspoon yellow mustard powder
2 green capsicums
- Boil macaroni in water with salt and 1 teaspoon oil. Drain and keep aside.
- Dissolve soup cubes in little water. Keep aside.
- Heat olive oil. Fry garlic paste and onions till transparent.
- Add mushrooms, pepper and dissolved soup cubes. Cook on low flame.
- In a separate vessel bring soya milk to a boil.
- In another vessel fry the maida in 1 teaspoon oil for 2 minutes.
- Gradually add the soya milk and mix continuously to avoid lumps forming till it becomes creamy in consistency.
- Add boiled macaroni, mushrooms, parsley and mustard paste, mix well and pour into baking dish.
- Garnish with sliced tomatoes and capsicum cut in rings.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes.